Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: I just dont know!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I just dont know!

    I get on here to make friendly posts and get nothing but racist comments from certain person. Finally they are banned for it but now I am accused of being this person. If you can remember this person said they were other people too. I dont care what anyone thinks and will continue to post as I have lately.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    Just drop it, man.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    You put yourself in my shoes and see how you feel. I have been called so many racist names today it isnt funny! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I guess I will drop it then! [censored] on this forum I am going to find something else! No wonder so many leave this board! Bunch of racist rednecks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    Man, you're gonna have racist rednecks where ever you go, and that goes both ways. Try being a white man working in a prison where 95% of the population is black. Sometimes you gotta thicken that skin and pray for those ignorant ones. Those close-minded morons (white and black) are what's keeping this world from being a better place, and I resent all of them for that. I am making a concerted effort to make sure my sons aren't raised around that kind of thinking (unfortunately I was). ALL men were created equal. I can't apologize for white racist idiots, nor can you for blacks who think the same. All I can do is account for how I handle myself and choose to raise my kids-same for you. We ALL will be held accountable in the end. It's a dang shame that race always has to be an issue. A man can't even come onto a forum and have some civilized, fun discussion without having to deal with crap like that. It's bad enough that we all have to deal with that on the street, at work...etc. Race is only an issue to those who MAKE it an issue. Now what was that book that said something about love thy neighbor? Oh yeah, it was the Bible, and nowhere do I remember reading words like "if he is white, or if he is black only" in that book [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    [ QUOTE ]
    Race is only an issue to those who MAKE it an issue.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Has anyone else noticed that the ones who MAKE it an issue are the blacks i.e. jessee jackson, al sharpton, coonyay west, etc.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    the same could be said about David Duke, Slobodan Milosevic, and Strom Thurmond. How are you going to get on here and type Coonyay West, knowing dam well that is not his name. Sounds like youre racist.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    Great post Indian Dad. Unfortunately, some are too short-sighted to realize that prejudice, in any form, is a terrible injustice. It can lead to horrible atrocities. History is a perfect teacher for such lessons.
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    I tried to tell you when you emailed me spike that these people would turn on you like a pack of rabid wolves. Exactly why I dont post here much. Looks like Diets needs to read more posts before he replies too. Anyone could clearly see that spike had been harassed all day yesterday. You are welcome to visit my forum anytime spike. No one will accuse you of wrong doing there bud.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    I thought you quit posting? Just leave. As far as Spike receiving racial "threats" thrown his way. I wouldnt worry too much about it, it was coming from an little kid. Although I dont condone I wouldnt lose any slepp over it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I just dont know!

    [ QUOTE ]
    I thought you quit posting? Just leave. As far as Spike receiving racial "threats" thrown his way. I wouldnt worry too much about it, it was coming from an little kid. Although I dont condone I wouldnt lose any slepp over it.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I rest my case! Dont know what I done to you but who cares. May God bless you and your familly is all I can say. You have my friendship and if ever you need anything let me know and I will do my best to help. That goes for anyone else here too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •